• Constructed from heavy-duty Ø114mm steel pipe, standing 900mm tall including metal hoop.
• Sealed top section with a fixed metal hoop to run a chain or cordon through (maximum Ø24mm), which also acts as a handy grip when lifting or lowering.
• Ideal for protecting designated parking, or preventing unwanted use of passage outside of chosen hours.
• Sturdy 200 x 220mm base plate with four pre-drilled Ø13.5mm holes for fixing to floor (fixings not included).
• Integral lock recessed in base section, which releases the base of the bollard, allowing it to pivot 90° to lay flat on its protective rubber pad.
• Once bollard arm is horizontal the maximum height is 130mm, for ample vehicle clearance.
• Model No. FBOL900