• Rugged and resilient digital torque wrench suitable for workshop and factory use.
• LCD read-out with LED, vibration and audible alarms to indicate achieved and target torque levels.
• Features angle mode, eliminating the need for angle gauges and protractors providing an accurate and fast way to measure torque plus angle tightening sequences.
• Will also accumulate angle measurement when multiple turns are required, ideal for use where access is limited.
• Selectable track or peak modes and up to five user preset memories available.
• Read-outs in Nm, lb.in, lb.ft, kg.m or degrees.
• Reversible Chrome Vanadium 72-tooth ratchet allows torque reading in either direction.
• Machined and lacquered head with a fully polished black chrome finish.
• Accurate to ±2% of wrench’s stated capacity.
• Length: 610mm.
• Supplied with 4 x AAA batteries, test certificate and storage case.
• Lifetime guarantee*.
• Model No. STW306B
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.